I need someone to create a iks - cccam server in a dedicated Linux server (Ubuntu preferred)
1. Some graphic interface to configure flines
2. Interface to show the status of server
3. IP monitoring
4. Load balancing
5. Time limits on user accounts
6. Able to use up to 7 cards on one server
7. Account permissions for users accessing cards
8. Web interface to automatically update user accounts
9. Smargo Smart Reader
I can provide instructions for a simple Cardsharing server, I can also install any other type of Linux OS if preferred. The project is for a test server and if successful then more work will be offered to the successful bidder. Full access to the server will be given for the build
PLEASE NOTE: Before you bid you must be confident in this project and have experiance building these types of servers. I am (for my sins) a Windows chap who has very little knowledge on Linux. You must be able to source all add ons and config files (which are freely available on the net). The server will host a wide range of cards including SKY, dish,claro rd.
Thank you for looking and good luck
Additional Project Description:
For this server I will be using an ENIGMA2 DECODER ( VU SOLO, F5) as reader of card. You must be able to mount this. Linux drivers will be provided.