welcome to my little project.
The main goal is converting a website done in old css-framework into actual new bootstrap-framework.
At the moment there are two wordpress-websites (multisite-installation). Both have a nearly identically design. One of them is already converted from old css-framework (YAML) into actual bootstrap. So this theme can be used for second conversion. Means most parts of the work should be done, only content need to be converted and added.
Finally both sites should be responsive so the pages should appear well on all modern devices. The converted website have to appear 100% identically to the old ones.
Website to be converted: [url removed, login to view]
Reference Website which is done, but where you could use the themre from: [url removed, login to view]
Some little changes need to be done after this:
1. one Bug: the big picture on starting page is not appearing in each browser.
2. After making it responsive but should be disabled first after it´s tested (we need to know how to activate them again).
3. Language Buttons need to be placed into navigation (as for first), but after placing them, need to be deactivated (we need to know how to activate them again). We are using WPML 3.0.1 for it
All should be done as soon as possible. I would like to see it until mid of next week.
So I would choose your bid, before time period of this offer is over.
Rules for bidding:
Please don't send me anything generic that promotes you or your team, no need for any examples which don´t have any reference to this project. Just confirm you have done something similar, can do it quickly and inexpensively. Also answer this question to confirm, that you really have read the text and understood everything. Without this answer you have´nt any chance to win this. How much is hundred minus ten? ;-)
Rules for the workflow:
All milestones will be placed before we start. But NO UPFRONT PAYMENTS will be made! We´ll decide the releasement of payments on our side. Latest after everything is done and the project gone live.
To keep this short
What you receive in upcoming discussion (before I accept your bid):
- Some instructions for your Development.
- Further information if needed.
What you receive after I accept your bid:
- Login-Credentials for our Test-Server
- Login-Credentials for our PM-Tool