Need Graphic artist/illustrator to create images for self-published light-hearted (but not overly silly) children’s book. I’m able to pay a modest amount per hour, or some fee for each image/illustration. Good for building your portfolio? The book has 14 pages, which might be set up as two-pages each (wide), or a single landscape page each. Along with cover art, there are 15 images needed. Book text will be sent (very short). Example of text on a page in the book: “A percussionist is the person in the band that plays the drums or cymbals. My mother says I am a percussionist around the house.?? Examples of images needed: fish tank, elderly grandmother, and a flower. Need to have work substantially completed within a month or two.
* I must retain the copyright to the images for use in this work. You must agree to keep the contents of the book secret until self-published .
* You may use the images for your own purposes, so long as they do not compete with this work.
1) Complete 15 images as needed and defined by book text
2) Deliverables must be in electronic form, or scanned at high resolution with original artwork sent to buyer
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Monday Jan 8, 2007 8:40:01 AM:
I appreciate the responses and am in the process of reviewing. My goal is to get through all proposals and select appropriate consultants by Tue 1-9.
This really isn't applicable