I need a website similar to the following 3 sites, not only in terms of look but also of a user interface/functionality (for e-learning). So please for those interested in making a bid, please navigate carefully through all the pages of the following reference websites in order that you may get the feel of user experience.
A. [url removed, login to view] (made on WordPress)
B. [url removed, login to view] (made on Drupal)
C. [url removed, login to view] (not sure what it's made on)
D. [url removed, login to view] (not sure what it's made on)
I am not looking for someone to "develop" it from the scratch, but for someone who can build a site using Wordpress, Drupal, or Joomla. Therefore he/she must knows well how to identify, find, and integrate necessary plug-ins to achieve a desired functionality.
I prefer most that the site be made on Wordpress with plug-in such as LearnDash, Sensei, WP Courseware, Premise for basic "courses" functions and other necessary plug-ins. I would also like to add a front-end function, in which any "authorized" person can create a course as in D above ([url removed, login to view]) without having to do it in the back-end.
Please be specific with your proposal in that you must state the followings:
1. If you are confident about the project and you could deliver, please state which of the above examples you are referring to. And please state what platform you will build the site on, i.e. Wordpress, Joomra, or Drupal.
2. Basic e-learning functions, i.e. course authoring (word, PPT, PDF, video, youtube video, Flash, HTML embeds), email/calendar notification, social functions like comment, "sharing with friends", and forum, tests/quizzes, student tracking, srudent grading, are absolute must. While most of basic functions are readily available "out-if-box" through LMS plug-ins (LearnDash, Sensei, WP Courseware, Premise) in case of Wordpress, your technical ideas that can enhance user interface/experience will be appreciated.
3. I would like to add a front-end function, in which any "authorized" person can create a course, similar to in the above example, D ([url removed, login to view]) without having to do it in the back-end.
4. Since I am based in Korea, it would be better if I could have the front-end UI in Korean via language add-on or something. For the same reason, I am not sure an "out-of-box" e-commerce plug-in will work in Korea. Please share your idea on this matter. (This is not a MUST for the project, but would be extra nice if solved).
5. Please provide an expected time required for the project and one-time "fixed" quote(s). Please do not send a bunch of sales pitch without a quote.
35 freelancers are bidding on average $1051 for this job
Hi I have already developed e-learning websites and several WordPress plugins. I have 8 years of experience in WordPress Design and development. Please check related work.