**Converting table-based design to CSS based design**
* * *
**Difficulty:** Easy (Basic HTML).
I have a new casino portal that contains static pages ??" html + shtml only. (No php, asp or and other server/browser side languages).
For SEO purposes, I need to convert the site's html from table-based design to CSS based.
**Site Structure Description**
* * *
1. There are several types of pages. All pages include a standard header & footer but vary in the main body table. Here are the main body tables 'types':
1. Homepage / Standard Inner page: 3 column table: left menu bar, body, right menu bar. ([url removed, login to view] / [url removed, login to view])
2. Casino Review page: 2 column table: Left menu bar and the body which spans across the remainder of the screen and contains sub tables that build the site's layout. (http://casino-recensioni/[url removed, login to view]).
2. There are several types of content elements which are used repetitively.
1. Casino box: 4 of those are shown on the homepage.
2. Article preview: available on the page and on: [url removed, login to view]
3. Casino Table. Available on every inner page at the bottom or middle of the middle column (body). Each row in the table is a short description of one casino brand. E.g.: [url removed, login to view] (at the bottom of the page, starts with green " I Migliori Casino Online" header.
4. Casino Table row. A single casino row within the Casino Table (3).
* * *
I need to get a template for each of the structure types (a + b) separately + an external CSS file. So the job output totals 8 files:
2. Inner Page.
3. Casino Review page.
4. Casino Box.
5. Article Preview element.
6. Casino Table element.
7. Casino Table Row element.
8. External CSS file.
1. Complete reconstructions of the page to include no usage of tables whatsoever. Only CSS + (div) tags.
2. The body text should be placed as closest to the (body) tag as possible.
3. Content elements (b) should be reconstructed separately and used across all pages in SSI (server side include) fashion. In other words, I should be able to use all content elements (b) ssi'ed inside the different page types (a).
4. design must be fully compatible with all browser versions with no compromises.
5. The new design should allow content to be entered in the body text in a simple copy&paste manner which doesn't compromise the design, just like the table structure allows it now. (please contact me for clarifications prior to submitting a bid, if this is not fully understood).
I accept bids for either:
1. Templates only (8 files)
2. Complete website reconstruction (45 files, most are "inner pages" [a.1]).
*Attached is a compressed file of the site's root http directory.