Build an AngularJS Social Web Application
This project received 35 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of R25024 ZAR.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project BudgetR10500 - R21000 ZAR
We are looking for someone to help us develop a social wifi web application.
The application will have the following elements:
1. Login/Splash page that will allow Wifi users to login to Wifi using social media networks (Router Config Script required - Captive Portal)
Social Media Networks (APIs):
(Users will then authenticate via the APIs and the client data will have to be stored to database - Names, Email, Birthdays etc.)
The login screen will have
2. Web Application (A AngularJS bootstrap template will be provided)
a. Login Module - Users should be able to authenticate via a login screen. Administrators should have super user access to manage all aspects of the users, access as well as data.
b. Left Hand Menu
i) Welcome/User Section
ii) Dashboard with Summary Widgets (Total Logins, Unique User Logins, Graph with 12 month login view, Breakdown by Social Media)
iii) Venues which should list all the venues (I.e Routers) and give users the option to add additional venues. This should automatically generate a script which can be downloaded to be installed/copied to the router config.
iv) Users - Account owners should be able to grant 3rd parties access to the Client dashboard
v) Data - Should list all the information (Names, Email, Birthdays etc.) from clients who have logged in.
vi) Email Marketing - This should have functionality for users to add the api key details for their mailchimp account. All client details should be added to the mailchimp list chosen in this section.
vii) Customise Login. On this screen users should be able to customise the router login screen (Captive Portal) by changing the following:
- The social networks available (Max 4 for layout purposes) including the option to enter the urls to their pages.
- The Header Banner (Logo) to be displayed on the login page
- The colors to be displayed (color selector)
- The footer text to be displayed.
- Offers to be displayed on the success page (One landscape banner - uploaded in jpg/png formats)
We will send more detailed requirements with wording, layouts and text to the awarded freelancer.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online