Build a Website
This project was awarded to XbrainDesigner for $500 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
We have been using SugarCRM for 10 years and it's been looked after and hosted by our IT support [url removed, login to view] - the version of sugar is Version [url removed, login to view] (Build 1104)
We no longer need this to be hosted in the cloud, but we do need access to sugarCRM locally so were considering running it on our iMac11,2 intel core i3 in our office.
We are looking for someone to advise if the iMac is a suitable server / computer ?
If so please advise what mac would be.
Than prepare the iMac for sugarCRM ( we assume you could set up test to start with) and then enter the current server and system to copy the whole system to the MAC and then set it up so we can access the data.
Browse Related Skills
- Fix flask setup hosted on Centos7/nginx
- Install plugin into redmine-----might have to upgrade redmine first
- server file transfer. Transfer files from Linux server to dropbox account
- Write a small Linux program that reads and writes a few bytes from the I2C bus
- Advanced C Coding on Linux - with UML design
Other things people do on Freelancer
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online