Chrome extension for Linkedin
We are looking for a dev who will write a simple Chrome extension and management backend.
Chrome Extension :
Should add feature to Linkedin only on "Search" for Companies .
- By each company name :
- Check box
- “Add” button what generates the Action
- “Select all” button on top of the companies list what marks all check boxes (by each company name) and "Add selected" what generates the Action for chosen companies.
Customer needs to be logged in.
App should take company name and Linkedin profile url and save it in database.
After completed Action there should be information “ X new companies addes, Y companies in your database”
Management – web application with access by url, not chrome extension:
- Customer can create an account
- Customer can log in to his panel (by url)
- Customer can see table with companies that he has added and time of Action
- There should be 3rd column with Result (Admin will fill result)
- Customer can see Statistics on top
- Can create customer
- Can deactivate customer
- Can see list of customers
- Can enter customer and see his added companies
- Can mark company with “Success”, “Contact not found”, “No response”
- Can export list of companies with url's (csv)
- Can see Statistics of each customer and total
Customer can see total number of companies, number of companies with each result “Success”, “Contact not found”, “No response”.
Admin can see statistics described above for each customer and total for all customers.