3dmotive sells zipped digital files (herein called Products) from our website. A purchasing customer can download these videos via expiring links that are auto-emailed to them. If a customer does not download the course within 3 days, the link expires and we have to manually generate URLs and send them those new URLs.
We require a web-tool for internal-use that stores our Product’s image thumbnails and course names, allows us to generate masked URLs, and quickly email these links to the customer - reducing the manual labor of creating these links every single time.
The contractor is responsible for the following tasks:
• Setup a domain and the page on a reputable web host (weebly, godaddy, arvixe, etc.)
• Building the tool as described
• Upload / setup the tool on the website
• Send pertinent login information to 3dmotive and we will take over payment of the webhost upon completion
More Information is clarified in the attached .PDFs
ONLY Freelancers who adhere to the following will be considered:
* Acknowledgement that you have downloaded and read the attached 2 .PDFs
* Acknowledgement that you / your team is absolutely clear and capable of achieving the described project with minimal additional direction. The instructions are quite robust and clear. We aren't looking to extensively explain or hand-hold for this project. If your team will require a lot of additional guidance, this project is not for you!