Enable enable WordPress multi-URL support in WordPress
This project was successfully completed by chrisfairman for $12 USD / hour in a day.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$8 - $15 USD / hour
Completed In1 day
We need to enable multi-URL in some WordPress sites, so one site can be loaded using [url removed, login to view] and also using domain2.com.
We just added this both lines in [url removed, login to view] wordpress file:
define('WP_SITEURL', 'http://' . $_SERVER['HTTP_HOST']);
define('WP_HOME', 'http://' . $_SERVER['HTTP_HOST']);
Then we get a 404 error.
Just in case, we tested also in a cpanel reseller panel, and we found out the same problem with a just installed fresh and new WP site installed via softaculous.
We want you to help us to enable this multiURL support, so we can enable it on other WP sites that we already have on same plesk server.
Just very experienced people in WordPress, just bid 1h,l if more needed we will pay additional hours needeed.
As always, remind you that we're looking for long temp relations, since we're an agency and IT management small company.
Browse Related Skills
- Linux Bash script: compare files in directory and store them in TXT based DB
- Linux Server Administrator required to install and configure web server software (Apache & Nginx)
- create 2 additional columns in the existing openldap schema
- Install and configure lighttpd server for adult video script (all modules required)
- Linux C++ Programmer Needed
Other things people do on Freelancer
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online