Facebook Graph API - User (multiple image) and Page (single image)
This project was successfully completed by harish1984 for $123 USD in 3 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
Completed In3 days
We are in need of a Facebook Graph API expert - no nubees or wannabees please
The job is simple if you have experience with Facebook graph API:
1) We need to use the Facebook Graph API to allow a Facebook Admin to upload photos to Facebook from a web page. We need you to create a page that looks something like the picture attached (not exact)
They must be able to post MULTIPLE photos to User pages and ONE PHOTO to a Company page as Facebook allows.
2) We understand Facebook only allows multiple photos to 'User' pages [url removed, login to view]
However, they DO allow Single photos to post to company 'Pages'
3) We would like radio buttons at the bottom so the admin can choose which page it is posting to.
4) We would like Facebook Post to be the main text in this post
5) We would like Description of Photo to go with each Photo if this is possible
6) Most important. The final milestone cannot be paid until we are LIVE not just testing. In this way we know it works.
Make an HTML document like the one I have attached. It should have the ability to add infinite rows of descriptions and photos.
We have already created a Facebook App here [url removed, login to view] and have the App ID and App Secret to being immediately.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online