Fix a small woocommerce checkout bug
This project was awarded to prowebtechnos for $110 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Browse Related Skills
- Immediate start. Fix bug in PHP app to prevent users from registering multiple accounts with the same email address.
- Customize a section of my wordpress site
- Make a few design changes to existing blog
- Fix a website to make the website responsive in Desktop, tablet and phone -- 2
- Minor Edits to a WordPress Template
Other things people do on Freelancer
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
Please add any product and do the checkout on the site [url removed, login to view]
1. Payment method: "Create a new account" and click "Carry on"
2. Create an account: just fill random username and password...
3. Billing address: fill random first name, name, email and phone.
Start to type any full address, e.g. "145 road of..." and click any result that appears.
THE PROBLEM: on "Country", click on the blank space " " over "Saudi Arabia". Then, click again on the Country field and choose another country. If no problem appears, click again on the blank space, and on another country again.
So you should have the problem now: NOTHING IS CLICKABLE ANYMORE ON THE PAGE.
If you look at the code, a div cover everything: <div id="select2-drop-mask" class="select2-drop-mask" style="display: block;"></div>
Please fix the problem and make the checkout work normally.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online