Gravity Forms add-on: Domain checker
This project received 4 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $141 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
**Please read carefully AND respond to the questions at the bottom of this post FIRST IN YOUR PROPOSAL to be considered. Any proposals which don't have answers to the questions proposed at the TOP OF YOUR PROPOSAL will NOT be considered.**
I am looking for an add-on to Gravity Forms. This add-on would allow a user, while completing a form, to check whether a domain name is available.
The add-on you create must:
1. Allow me to add a "Domain Checker" field using Gravity Forms' built in interface.
2. On the form page itself, which the user sees, have an input box and a TLD drop-down.
3. Allow me, in the add-on configuration, to choose which TLD's should be available for checking.
4. IMPORTANT: Perform in the same way as the GravityForm's built-in password validation, with an "indicator" below the field, which updates as the user types -- see the attached screenshots.
5. Successfully check to see if a domain is available or not
6. Use Gravity Form's built-in validation to ensure the user cannot submit the form if they've chosen a domain name which is not available.
QUESTIONS YOU MUST ANSWER AT THE TOP OF YOUR PROPOSAL:
1. Have you familiarized yourself with the Gravity Forms add-on framework, found here? [url removed, login to view]
2. Have you ever created a Gravity Forms add-on before? (Not required, but would be preferable.)
3. What domain registrar API would you check availability against?
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online