Install Purchased Magento 2 (M2) Template on My Existing Website
This project was successfully completed by CoVaLiDiTy for $30 USD in a day.Get free quotes for a project like this
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Project Budget$10 - $30 USD
Completed In1 day
I have a small project and need someone to install a template/theme I just purchased on to my existing Magento 2.0 installation. Steps are as follows:
1) Back up database
2) Back up website as an image file
3) Provide me a link to download the backup
4) Install template. I will provide files after project is awarded. A link to information about the template is here:
[url removed, login to view]
Tutorials provided by vendor are here:
[url removed, login to view]+installation (I don't know how good the information is).
5) Install any extensions provided by vendor (will also be emailed to you). Per the website above, they include: Ajax Search, MegaMenu, Film Slider, Ajax Wishlist, Ajax Compare, Ajax Catalog, Newsletter popup
6) Test to make sure site is working just like the sample site.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online