Migrate from http to https for a small website, then implement stripe
This project was successfully completed by snapycode for $222 USD in 3 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
Completed In3 days
We have a small website (LAMP) with ~10 pages written in php. We would like to accept payment via stripe, but stripe requires our website to be https. So we need:
1. Migrate our website from http to https. The original http links should be automatically directed to the corresponding https links.
The migration process needs to be done within a few hours to avoid interruption of the website.
2. Implement stripe
Our web app offers a number of subscription services, each with a distinct price (e.g. $3/mo). Our users can choose one or more services, thus the total price varies. For one user, it might be $8/mo, for another, might be $2/mo.
What needs to be done:
1) a portion of webpage where all services are listed, and users can choose one or more to "add to cart"
2) when a user 'check out', process the payment. If successful, update the user's info in database; if not, display error message
3) during a subscription, if a user decides to change the services (add a new one, or remove an existing one, or cancel all subscriptions), update the payment automatically, update the user info
1. You need to have past successful experience on these projects
2. Please send me the demo of your past projects
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online