Need a skilled developer to create custom codes and features for a bidding website.
This project received 94 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $829 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
I am looking for a skilled web developer who can create custom codes and plugins.
I have a bidding website I'd like to completely transform. The current website I have is a bidding website similar to [url removed, login to view], except all products that are being offered are free so there are currently no money transactions.
To give a visual example, I would like to change this current website to be very similar to Ebay's platform.
Having features such as:
- 2 different types of login accounts: 1) Buyers and 2) Sellers
- A rating system where sellers can rate buyers and leave feedback
- A integrated dashboard for both accounts that displays different options such as "View Billing" for both users (Buyers and Sellers)
- Add Paypal and Stripe payment option within the website so when a buyer wins a product, they can pay for it.
-Create it so that when a buyer wins a product, they are required to pay upfront and the seller is required to pay a transaction fee simultaneously.
- Create a pricing column page displaying the different membership prices.
- Make it so the buyers can earn "points". On their dashboard, they should have the "points" displayed. Make it so that when they do certain actions on the website, they can earn "points".
These are the main features I'd like to add to the website. Or, if needed, possibly recreate the website so these features are integrated with it's template. I want to be sure I can continuously upgrade the template WITHOUT losing these features.
Website url will be offered upon request.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online