WORDPRESS specialist with experience in Woocommerce, Booking and Scheduling plugins
This project received 120 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $535 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
I am looking for a Wordpress specialist with knowledge in PHP, MySQL, HTML and graphic design skills.
I am a teacher who organizes foreign language 1-to-1 meetups (speed datings with educational purposes) in bars and caffes between English native speakers and learners of English as a second language.
I have decided to use WP because it’s a cost-effective framework and because I have an intermediate level on it. I am confident that using this framework I can accomplish the scope of the project. Having said that, if you want to suggest Laravel, PHP or any other framework I would be happy to hear you.
You are expert in Wordpress and in Event Calendar WP + WP booking + WP scheduling Plugging + Woo commerce. You have in your portfolio events websites using WP and Events Calendar/scheduling/Booking plugins. You can provide details of your former clients as references.
If this sounds good to you and want to apply for this project:
1) Send us a message using the following code DOC.
2) In the next 48 hours I will send you a document with all the details, reference site, list of features and all the documentation you will need for this project. We have invested 72 hours on that document.
3) You will reply me using the same document with your cost and time estimation
4) Eventually we will answer your questions using the chat
5) We will start working on January
Thank you very much
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online