Project ABQ Cyber
Abq Cyber is a conceptual cybersecurity platform. The platform is designed to grow trust between consumers and small time online e-tailers. The platform creates a veil of transparency using sales data from the e-tailer sites; such as total number of transactions since inception, refunds issued, average time items are shipped, and customer satisfactory ratings. In a world of review sites, most who publish reviews are on the negative side. ABQ Cyber's platform will let the e-tailer's transactions speak for themselves. Most consumers wish to know mostly, "is my order going to be shipped?" and "Am I buying quality goods and/or services"
How the platform will work?
Components of platform
1. Statistical data from sales transactions from e-commerce platform.
2. Widget displayed on footer of e-commerce site w/ link to merchant's page on [url removed, login to view]
3. Merchant's page on [url removed, login to view] will display a detailed statistical data, reviews from customers, and an option for customers to leave reviews.
4. [url removed, login to view] will send out an e-mail to merchant's customers to leave review on the merchant's profile page on [url removed, login to view]
Therefore the job will require an API backdoor which will allow the functionality and statistical data to happen.
A Merchant dashboard can be viewable at the site or in the wordpress dashboard allowing the merchant to view their statistical data.
there will be a merchant grading system from A to F which will take (refunds / transactions ) (lower the refund ratio, the higher the Grade) + (customer reviews (out of five stars) = grade
A - (refund ratio below .2%) + (customer reviews (out of five stars)
B - (refund ratio below 1%, but above .2%) + (customer reviews (out of five stars)
C - (refund ratio below 2%, but above 1%) + (customer reviews (out of five stars)
D - (refund ratio above 2%, but below 3%) + (customer reviews (out of five stars)
F - (refund ratio above 3% + (customer reviews (out of five stars)
Merchants can not delete completed transactions or refunded transactions in order to try to change their site's rating. Therefore the database will need to be available to recognize any manipulations.
this is what I need from developers who wish to work on this project:
1. timeframe for project completion
2. Cost by Hour / or overall
4. If payment is for overall project, I wish to see a phase plan; so I can pay by phase completions.