Add a few features to an online database, and modify a few existing features.
1) Birthdate search should be an age range rather than a specific date: (Age ranges = 18-29,30-39,40-49,50-59,60-69,70-79,80-89,90+)
2) Users need a way to select how many credits to spend (If a search has 20,000 records, and a user has 10,000 credits; they might only want to spend 500 credits, so there needs to be a way for users to select how many credits to spend before downloading)
3) Add a way to delete all records in the database (our data changes every month, so we need to delete the previous month's data and upload the fresh data)
4) The DNC search flag (for mobile and landline) should be a yes/no search. The data is either marked "Y" for yes or left blank for no, so users should be able to select Yes or No
5) disable developer support on Amazon