- You will write such a program or find a ready made/written program, no matter
- Android program, with android source code, kotlin, not Java
- Program should do periodic tasks, such as every 20 second (I may provide a sample periodic task code that works)
- The periodic task should work in both old versions of android and new versions (Api versions below 21 and after)
- Periodic task should work even in doze (idle) mode of android, program minimized or closed. That will be a background job.
- I may/will provide a sample task: An api client code, that sends an api request to a server
- The program will calculate/update gps location of android device and will use this location as data. This data will be sent to web api. (Api client code will be provided, A Fuse network code)
- Gui is not important. The periodic task should immediately work as the program starts. no gui feedback necessarry. or you may also include a simple gui feedback.
- Your code must be kotlin code and should not be too complex.
In summary, the program will do:
- periodic location update and send this data to an api
- Currently I have done: periodic task and send data to api, but I could not yet do location update in this periodic task. Thats why I open this small job offer.
- I will/may provide sample code for periodic task & api
- you will send the completed code
- I will load and test this code in Android studio, in two different android phone
- If the code works, I will make the payment
- Existing code in Android Studio 3.2 Canary 15, using Kotlin