The idea is to create a bespoke Learning Management System using Laravel Framework 5.8 latest version. Firstly, I need someone to help me with creating a solid skeleton for this, before we go any further. Important! I require a CLEAN and SOLID code from the developer - please read the requirements.
I am currently building a database structure: [login to view URL]
Briefly what I expect on the first stage of the development:
1. Users should have roles & permissions. Hierarchy levels - Super admin (just me), Admin (client), Teacher, Parent, Editor, Translator, Student / User. So I can easily hide/show elements on the blade using @can clause. Also the set of permissions which can be easily assigned to the users and limit the access.
2. The system is planning to be multi-purpose and must have different packages for the clients. Only super-admin user should have the ability to add new packages and create new clients, upload and set the logo, edit the details and able to set how many students and course they can have based on the package.
3. Almost all pages will have the datatable view, but some of them might not. I want someone to create a well-written abstract class for Datatables, so it would be very easy to set up the columns, filtering, sorting, search fields and populate the table with the right data from the database.
4. I need the same for modals, notifications and form elements in order to use and set up them easily from any page.
5. Basically, I need a very SOLID skeleton and get the CRUD working, so I can just set-up new pages in seconds if I need.
29 freelancers are bidding on average $233 for this job
Hello How are you My name is Xu i have full time and I can start to work immediately Please contact me and do let us discuss about your project Thanks for your posting