We are a non-profit organization located in California. Historically, we have offered courses both in person and online. Now, we would like to give our students the opportunity to access a portal where they can sign up for classes, watch videos, download notes, and communicate with the instructors.
We're looking to hire someone with a strong background in Canvas. Highest level of security must be implemented into the LMS.
- It needs to support 5,000 users, 10 instructors, multiple courses, and content. Eventually, we gonna have more than 5,000 users.
- It needs to have 3 levels of instructors and 2 levels of administrators, the top level having the ability to fully edit any and all areas of the site and every user and instructor (full site admin).
- It needs to be able to create courses with detail such as start time, and be able to limit the number of students that can attend.
- It needs to be able to create a roster of everyone registered to a class. It needs to be able to add required courses and be able to track who completed what course and be able to export this information into a format that Excel can handle (.csv or excel format).
- It must have the ability to upload content and set where it can be accessed and by what level user Upload content such as links, PDF Doc, Audio files and Video files It must have the ability for every user to register and do so with pertinent information, and for them to create a login (account).
- It needs to be able to have instructor level users create an account but these must be approved by an admin level user, not just automated email.
- The site does not have to be extremely "fancy" but needs to be very functional and easy to use by admins and users.
- You are not responsible for actual content, just to have the site be able for me to add content, classes, users, etc. Think of it as a small school that offers about 10 classes 10 times a year. The System can be installed on Inmotion-hosting VPS, or Amazon AWS
- Integration with [login to view URL] is preferred.
- Generating certificates for students after finishing a course is preferred.
NOTE: Please only contact if you're a Canvas expert.
18 freelancers are bidding on average $627 for this job
Hi Sir, I had made canvas LMS.I am giving you link of it to check [login to view URL] a whole university system.I can also make out for [login to view URL] we discuss it further? [login to view URL]