We are looking for someone, to implement a IP-Check & Browser Testing Website with the following functions into a simple Wordpress Page.
The Website should offer the same functions as you can see here:
Example: [url removed, login to view]
A) The Visitors should see their own data gathered by different tests from the website:
- IPv4 Geolocation + and the actual location on a Google Map
- IPv6 Geolocation
- Used DNS Server. DNS section includes: DNS server’s IP, DNS server’s geo-location (country), AS Number of IP address (owner)
- WebRTC Informations (see example) Attempts to detect IP leaks via WebRTC.
- If using Flash, then the gathered IP. Display the IP address reported via Flash Player, if it's enabled.
- Possible Battery Informations from his device. Attempts to detect and display your battery charge level and stats if you are using a laptop or mobile device.
- User agent Informations
- Browser Informations. Shows various information about the used browser.
- Request headers Informations. Shows various raw data from your browser request headers.
- The gathered Timezone. Detects and compares timezone of IP address versus browser timezone. If they don't match, the fields are highlighted in red and it indicates that you are likely connecting through a proxy/VPN.
- Informations about the TCP connection. Detects and shows various TCP fingerprint information, such as detected OS, MTU, connection type and more.
- TLS Test : Displays test results of cryptographic ciphers available in the browser.
B) Stored results and Link to share the results.
- Additionally each visitor test result should be tracked in a MySQL Database and a generated Link which will show the results should be generated and ready to copy (visible at the top of the results page)
Hello, After going through your project descriptions,I found your project doable by our team. Our Aim is to help you achieve your project’s goal. If you have few minutes lets chat. Thanks A lot.