Crear una tienda virtual
This project received 9 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $138 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$100 - $125 USD
Hi, starting A.S.A.P., we are looking for a long term WP developer, to design and develop our sites. As we are new to this site, we are posting a 1 week fixed-time job, 5 hours a day work ($100-$125USD per week to start with). This is the first of several posts, to find the desired developer. The desired person should have the following knowledge:
- WordPress ADVANCED development experience
- WP MULTISITE development experience
- WooCommerce experience
- Proficient in PHP, HTML5 & CSS
- Plugin creation / modification
- Good turn around time (1-2h during established work hours) & good communication (phone & skype availability are mandatory)
Examples of what we will require you to do:
- Implement User specific content: depending on user credentials, he will be able to see certain products on our website, while other will be hidden. Users with higher credentials, will be able to see more products, etc Note: it is not a simple "product visibility" plugin implementation; content will need to be hidden to non-authorised user, as: WooCommerce products, categories (on pages and in mega menu), sliders (we use Revolution Slider): certain slides will need to be only visible to certain users;
- Implement User specific pricing scheme: specific users will see specific prices, and they will vary depending on the user (users with retail prices, users with dealer prices).
- Set up referral programmes
- Have deep knowledge of WPMUDEV products
- Create attractive Revolution Slider banners/sliders, with embedded pictures & videos
- Set up a multisite installation where content (WooCommerce products, posts, pages, media files, sliders) needs to be shared between the sub-sites, however each one will be in a different language. I.e.: we create a page on sub-site 1 (english) and it will need to automatically populate on sub-site 2 (first in english, that we will translate into spanish).
- Effectively setup promotions in WooCommerce (sliders, discounts, etc)
- Setup newsletters sign up forms for specific users (i.e. retail users, dealers)
- Create child themes
- Create a membership site, with pre-defined/template members pages, sub-domains
- and more.
Jobs will be asked on a task basis; each performed task will need to be documented by you (changes to files, coding implemented, plugins installed, time needed for the task)
Facilites we will provide:
- We use the X-theme [url removed, login to view] and their best support
- Access to all premium [url removed, login to view] themes and plugins
- Possibility of purchasing codecanyon plugins if needed
- We currently have 5 websites in pipeline: possibility of being part of our full time permanent team.
- There's one more offer, more important than anything else, if we find the right person.
Please only apply when you can perform all the above-mentioned tasks; do NOT set payment terms unless we approve. We are only looking for EXPERIENCED developers, with proven history & recommendations on Freelancer. You will need to provide a resumé of your completed projects.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online