Hello there, we need a mini software that you can choose an xls or csv file, and the data gets exported in a printable format (has to be compatible with a label printer).
VERY IMPORTANT, WITHOUT THIS THE ENTIRE SOLUTION IS USELESS: The output format has to be compatible with a Zebra GK420T printer.
Info shown on each price tag (check image attached)
1.- Article name (NOMBRE column) ---- BOLD/BLACK FONT TYPE -----
2.- Bar code (generated from CODIGO column)
3.- "ARTICULO: " + (CODIGO column) ---- LIGHT FONT TYPE -----
4.- "PRECIO EFECTIVO: " + (PRECIOEFECTIVO) ---- BOLD/BLACK FONT TYPE -----
5.- "PRECIO TARJETA: " + (PRECIOTARJETA) ---- BOLD/BLACK FONT TYPE -----
- If the Article Name (NOMBRE) its very long, truncate it, but keep the text size (check example1)
- Bar code has to be crisp, and high resolution, in order to get a fast scan when the price-tag label is printed.
- The design has to be exactly the same as the picture attached (data order, font type)
- The output format has to be compatible with a Zebra GK420T printer.
- The format for price is: $ symbol + price with comma and 2 decimal digits
- The app design is very simple, just a button to browse the xls or csv file.