Create PHP Script (class) to fetch data from remote site and parse to object. (CodeIgniter 4)
Paid on delivery
I am looking for a PHP developer with experience in CodeIgniter 4 to create a script (class) that will fetch data from a remote site and parse it into a Custom Object. The fetched data should be stored in a custom object and saved into a database.
We have a list of several locations to be fetched. Up to about 20 different external sites.
The external lists are in different formats (HTML table, CSV, Excel, JSON, XML).
You will receive a custom version of Codeigniter 4 which already has a base class and helper functions for fetching data. You will get a database structure and the custom object to match the data to.
Each database can be run from the command line (CLI) on a daily basis.
You are to create a self-containing class which is a subclass of our base class, you can not create any code outside the class and must adhere to the basic structure. A template will be given.
You can offer a price per database or for all 20 sites.
Skills and experience required:
- Strong proficiency in PHP and CodeIgniter 4
- Experience in fetching data from remote sites and parsing it into objects
- Familiarity with working with JSON objects and databases
- The preferred method for testing the script is unit testing. The developer should be comfortable writing unit tests to ensure the functionality of the script.
- The remote site is expected to update its data on a daily basis. The script should be designed to handle daily data updates and fetch the latest information.
If you have the required skills and experience, and are comfortable with unit testing and handling daily data updates, please submit your proposal.
Project ID: #37261541
About the project
27 freelancers are bidding on average $205 for this job
PHP EXPERTS! We are working on php and codeigniter since last 11 years. We could do it. Could we discuss in details over chat now? Best Regards Techwelfare