I want you to create a blog on [login to view URL] for my university project.
All the requirements and instructions are below, please follow it carefully FOLLOW IT CAREFULLY PLEASE + please you will need to interact on social media by making your blog popular (your own Fb page..Instagram,,etc). At the end of the project you need to do an SEO action plan with evidence.
Instructions and requirements
Computer Mediated Communication
When building your blog, try to pick a subject that is interesting to you and work on developing your own "voice." Take some time to think of the "long tail" and find something unique that you can bring to the table. This blog will represent who you are as an individual. Remember that you are your primary audience and you should design your blog and write in a way that is authentic to you. At the same time, you will have to help other people who are interested in what you have to say (your "community") to find you by implementing the SEO techniques we have discussed in class, both "on-page" and “off-page". For the latter, you will use mix of social media, social networks, networking and traditional media to drive traffic to your blog. Identify other blogs and online “communities” that are sources of influence and traffic. Actively engage these communities in conversation.
Your blog will have to include a name, a theme/focus, at least 10 entries (3 of which have to be at least 350 words of original content), information about the author, a functioning RSS link, links to/from other social media and social networks, effective visuals or audio/video to accompany posts, internal links, relevant outbound links, a Blogroll with at least 10 other blogs and a number of widgets. I will be following your blogs throughout the semester. The work you have put over time and the efforts you have made in building your audience will be reflected on your grades.
Along with your blog, you will also submit an Action Plan that should answer the following questions: (3 pages)
1. What is the intended tone or “voice” of your blog? How does the look and “style” of your blog support your voice? Be specific and detailed.
2. Summarize how you have sought to and engaged readers in conversation (either on your blog or elsewhere) and encouraged them to return. Don't do this just by ending blog posts with a "What do you think?" Dig a little deeper. Identify the blogs and social media “communities” you monitored and participated in as part of your plan for connecting with and building your potential audience. Provide a sample of the comments and contributions you have made to these communities.
3. Describe the “on page" SEO elements you have built into your blog to make it as easy as possible for your “searching buyers” to find. Be very specific. Demonstrate your understanding of basic SEO strategies and techniques.
4. Provide an "off page" SEO plan for how you’ve attempted to build visibility and traffic outside your blog using social media and other “outreach” methods. Describe the steps you’ve taken to drive search and browse visitors to your site as well as engaging visitors so they’ll be more likely to return.
5. Explain how you have monitored/measured your traffic and the results you have gathered (no matter how small.)
5) Write three words of advice for a first-time blogger, derived from your own experience (stay away from clichés as much as possible.)
8 freelancers are bidding on average €305 for this job
Hi, I am skilled theme developer. I want to serve you developing your desired design with my skills. I would like to make a demo if you want and tell me your desires. thanks