We are working on upgrading our SHOPIFY website for our ecommerce company, and have bought a new theme. There are a few customization needed with that new theme that we can not seem to fix ourselves. Please see below and provide best bid and estimate to complete work. Our site is live, but the details of the theme that will be worked on will be provided after bid acceptance.
1. The newsletter subscribe button. We have men and women products, and would like to split the newsletter subscribe buttons for Men and Women, instead of the single Subscribe button we currently have.
2. Collection pages - we would like to display all product images for the variants of our products on the collections page. For example, if we have a Shoe in Black, Brown and Gray variants, right now the collection page only shows one image of the shoe, but we would like it to shoe 3 different images of the variants.
2b. We would also like the different variant colors displayed below each product image on the collection page
3. At the moment, our product details page, we would like to put an option for FIT so our customers know if its true to size or not. Preferrably it will be between the Color and Size options on the product page.
4. Link the variant options to their respective images on the product page
5. Create a new product template type, and we would like similar options to build that page similar to what we have on the home page sections. Ideally, we would want our final product page to look like what we have in the wireframe attached.
Please let me know if you have any questions.
58 freelancers are bidding on average $508 for this job
Dear bolu1085! We are highly interested to work for you. Our Shopify's projects: [login to view URL] Our latest United States's projects: [login to view URL] Best regards,