We are using Drupal 7 for the job application submissions to our website. Since the form is going to be used by the public, we would like to style it nicely. We have provided the full site dump ( [login to view URL] ) (user/pass: admin/admin) for you to work on. You can work with the default theme, garland.
Please check the attachment for our expectation. And then, read our explanation below:
1) This should be straight forward styling.
2) Should show an image placeholder by default. If user uploaded the photo, it should be replaced by the newly uploaded photo.
3) Make them inline with each other.
4) Remove the container and change the label “Date” to “Date of Birth”.
5) This could the most complicated part of this project. This portion uses Paragraph bundle field. Please ensure you are comfortable working with paragraph module.
(i) The end date field always showing
(ii) Both “start date” and “end date” fields should inline with each other
(iii) Both “Company/Institution” and “Title/Level” should inline with each other
(iv) The fields in paragraph bundle should be showing by default without the need to click on “Add another …” to make the fields appear.
Also, the heading of each group of fields should be H2 as highlighted in attachment.
Your proposed completion time is important. Please keep your promise on the completion time. Any delay without a good reason will lead to dispute filing.