We are building GPS tracking system.
We are using GPS trackers that send information thought TCP protocol to specific IP, Port of the Linux server. Each GPS tracker has its unique identification number (ID).
Need a person who can:
1) Make a script that receives data from the GPS trackers.
2) Check ID if the device is in a allowed-list (information about allowed-list is taken from config file).
3) Parse received data from GPS tracker. Data are transferred trough protocol: [url removed, login to view]
4) Save device ID and IP address of the device to SQLite DB
5) Write method that returns data received from device in JSON format.
That is all. Then I will take JSON data and use it in MongoDB.
14 freelancers are bidding on average $252 for this job
Hi, I would assume that this script will be also listening on the asked port for the GPS communications or it will only handle the data transfer? I've been coding for over 20 years, I am sure I can get this done.
i have experienced in from last 3 to 4 year in GPS tracker (Teltonika,calamp,MVT300), my Skill in Linux ,php Java , C# , DBMS(Mysql/postgres,mongodb,mssql)
Hi Hiring manager I’m ready to complete this task for you [url removed, login to view] contact me for farther discussion. I hope I’ll hear a good from you