To build a web-based, mobile friendly application for on-site inspection purposes.
The application must be able to be integrate with the current customized website.
Scope of works:
1) To create a form based on information provided in a database. For example, each site has its own equipment and different quantities. Users must be able to update these quantities and information.
2) Dynamically allocated form fields. Form must change according to the database information. For example, if the site is of "400V" intake voltage, the form should not need to include Transformers or High Tension Switchgears. Only if the intake voltage is "22kV", then these information should be populated.
3) Quantities and properties of the equipment must be able to be changed or updated accordingly.
4) Inspection form based on the equipment properties must be able to be generated, with the ability to add or remove items where required.
5) There should be the ability to upload photos onto the form which will show up on the generated PDF.
6) All database information must be saved. This means that as new inspections are being made, old inspections still remain in a history list that can be accessible.
7) Database must be secured.
Developer must advice solution accordingly with examples and portfolio. Inspection form must be able to convert to a PDF format with decent formatting.
R1) Certain information entered into the inspection report must be linked back to the main site database. This includes inspection date, number of transformers, number of HT panels, number of MSBs & EMSBs, etc. This list is NOT exhaustive.
R2) Inspection details must be saved in the history. When creating a new inspection report, the number of rows, and quantity of equipment should, by default, be the same as the previous inspection.
R3) When there is an abnormality found, the user must be able to upload a photo and write a description according to the category that failed. This list of findings should then appear at the end of the report.