I am looking for a very good RoR and sharetribe expert to set up a new environment for our platform as well as some customizations.
our current platform: [login to view URL] is a rental platform for medium term accommodation for students and young professionals.
I followed sharetribe instructions to help set up the new environment, but I would like your point of view as well.
What we want to do (priority order):
1) Install sharetribe framework on a new server (Digital ocean o Heroku)
2) Add the existing Database (.SQL) available in AWS S3.
3) This app will run under project "Verde" and be fully functionnal. No changes from sharetribe framework will be done.
4) Install sharetribe framework on a new server (Digital ocean o Heroku)
5) Create configuration for future Database (.SQL) to be available in AWS S3.
6) This app has to be fully functionnal. Customizations will be done and Safety is important. Pipeline Integration will be use in the future to push some scripts.
7) Install sharetribe framework on a new server (Digital ocean o Heroku)
8) Integrate configuration for available Database (.SQL) in AWS S3.
9) This app has to be fully functionnal. Customizations will be done and Safety is important. Pipeline Integration will be use in the future to push some scripts. (same scripts as Project B).
10) Modify the order type called "rentals" in which calendar availabilities is working and sellers can accept payments & shipping fees.
1 USD/night is charged to customers through Stripe API and goes to platform account as comission fee.
11) Modify the listing for order type "rentals": Price field is 1 USD and is not shown to customers. Instead, listing for this order type shows rent field (USD/month).
12) Save the code to bitbucket and create a pipeline integration for further developments in either digital ocean o Heroku for Project B and C.
Project E (Customs):
13) Set up a new payment flow for 2 marketplaces: Project B and C. Using the pipeline integration and bitbucket code.
For this task, we want to use Stripe for commission flow (1usd/night booking payment) as already set up in project D, and MercadoPago (github available) for suppliers (shipping feature already set in sharetribe). Price and Shipping payment will be GET and validated with Stripe. Once the transaction is approved by the supplier, Shipping will be sent to him into its MercadoPago account. Price (1usd/night) will be capture and pay to the Marketplace Stripe Account.
14) Hide phone numbers and e-mails in transactions and conversations in the platforms. Code in bitbucket and push to Project B and C apps.
15) integrate filestack (or other) api and give users a way to send each others files and keep them in the transaction flow.
First questions for us:
which server do you recommend for safety? Digital Ocean or Heroku, and which one do you prefer?
What we have:
- databases in .sql in AWS S3.
- Amazon Servers Account to hold the databases and images upload in S3
- Sendgrid Account for mails (if needed)
- Digital Ocean account
- Heroku account
- Bitbucket account
- Stripe account (to receive payments through the platforms)
Any ADVICES are more than welcome!
Very kind regards. We will be very happy to add a new nationality to our team!
6 freelancers are bidding on average ¥1898/hour for this job
Hello, I am ruby on rails developer and i can help you installing a complete environment of ROR with AWS or heroku and install sharetribe on your server. I am available over chat, lets discuss thanks