I will ONLY entertain bids where the provider has read my description and tells me how they're going to be unique in their services to us.
I'm building a cyber security podcast. This podcast will be an interview based, up to the minute security/ethical hacking podcast and security resource. There will be 2-4 hosts, and 2-3 guests on each podcast. There will be blog posts and interactive polls and discussions.
I am a senior business development, risk management and information security executive with a 25 year successful career. I work for a successful advisory services consulting firm, but the opinions expressed will be my own.
I need a single job done that has a couple of aspects:
1) Builds me a great webpage and presence. It incorporates the elements below, but also allows me to build a relationship with the designer for future ideas and creativity - apps, games, interaction.
2) Build a simple website that provides an "About Us" section, a blog area, and an easy to use way to post my podcasts / RSS feed, an interactive forum and a form to capture info for a mailing list, automatically email anyone on that mailing list when content changes (new post or podcast), ability to post and preview YouTube videos, Automatically post content to Twitter, LinkedIn and other social media, support multiple, unique columnists for the blog, has an events calendar, has a
3) Will need to eventually support live streaming the podcast (optional)
4) I want a built in survey/review app for both products (such as InfoSec software) and consulting companies where I can post surveys and tabulate results
5) A design for an interactive event calendar where people can post events, then comment on them. Should support the ability to search & filter by location (City, State/Province, Country), delivery method (webinar, conference, etc), and topic, etc.
6) Visually appealing and supports SEO
7) Your suggestions and creative ideas
I require a proposal that delivers me a:
1) Simple placeholder website that allows me to have a visual presence (post the skeleton page) within 36 hours from me awarding the project. This needs to support the blog functionality and should be able to post the podcast by Sunday evening 1/8/17 (Eastern US time) at 8:00PM
2) Is completed by January 13th at 5pm (Eastern US) with the elements above, and a recommendation set for any creative expansion ideas to make it better.
Tell me what platform you prefer. Your own design? PHP? Joomla, Drupal; Wordpress? Squarespace? Some other CMS?
Please tell me why I should hire you to do this. I have many other projects and ideas I need help with. When I hire someone, if they do a great job, I'll use them again, refer them to others, vocally promote on social media and references.
Convince me, give me a great deal, then let's do more together. Give me your best shot! Show me that you're interested in working with me.
Thank you and I look forward to working with you.