Require to build job portal with some similarity with naukri and monstar. The job previously given to one freelancer and around 30% to 50% work is done, since the freelancer could not complete the job in extended timeline that is why the job is withdrawn. There will be three main modules :
1) Candidate Module
2) Employer Modules
3) Admin Modules
At present the site is running under www.buyerspasand.com. The project is developed using php cod-igniter, mysql, ajax etc.
You are require to complete the project using above tools and Android app in native environment is to be developed for candidate and employer part.
Payment and other Terms : Payment will be made in two installments
1) 50% of project will be deposited with freelancer at the time of awarding the project and the same will be released on submission complete code with documents.
2) Remaining amount will be released within 10 days of previous payment but amount will be deposited before release of the earlier payment.
3) Project is to be completed within 15-20 days. Additional reward of 10% of project cost be given on early completion.
4) In case of delay in completion of the project more than agreed period the project may be cancelled and no money will be paid.
5) Freelancer is require to complete in incomplete modules which you can compare with my total project document attached herewith.
6) Admin url : [login to view URL] ID : admin Pass : admin@100 . From admin panel user and employer a/c can be access. Please check to understand it in detail.
7) Please read project document carefully to understand the project before bidding.
8) Freelancer require to submit code of completed work on day to day basis or one day interval, so that work progress can be monitored and correction(if any) can be advised.
9) Please bid if accept payment terms and conditions.
13 freelancers are bidding on average ₹20264 for this job
I am a professional web developer i already did alot of work related to it You can freely talk to me for the work I will do it and also can show you my previous work