I am looking for a couple of experienced DevOps professionals. You don't have to have experience with everything listed below but you should have experience with some of the items (for example: maybe you don't know DC/OS but you have solid experience with Kubernetes).
• You should be comfortable with containerization using Docker and orchestration with Kubernetes, Docker Swarm and/or Mesosphere DC/OS.
• Experience working with Linux operating systems such as: Ubuntu, RedHat, Gentoo or other Linux/Unix based operating systems
• Experience working with cloud computing technologies such as AWS, GCP, Azure, OpenStack and CloudStack
• An understanding of Linux networking and communication protocols
• Comfortable using Git
• Experience with Jenkins or TeamCity
• Experience building and maintaining various NoSQL solutions such as Cassandra, MongoDB and Redis
Of course, reliable and fast Internet is a given.
These are for long-term projects so only bid if you are able to dedicate time to this every day during US business hours and if you are serious about working (I had to cancel my last Freelancer project because the bidder I award the project disappeared on me and I lost that project.)
When bidding, please tell me something about how your experience relates to what I am looking for. Also include your hourly rate and amount of time you are able to dedicate to this.
33 freelancers are bidding on average $22/hour for this job
Hello, I have experience in almost everything you write here... I have 20 years of experience of Advanced DevOp and Low Level Development... I work for a big Cloud Provider as Senior Engineer ... Regards