1. Fix Amazon list refresh (displays incorrectly).
2. Fix export to CSV (Profits displaying wrong due to listing fees)
3. Show Colour Red in Amazon List under the column “Stock” when there is less than 4 items available.
4. Create an APM3 for testing purposes
5. When there are multiple choices for an item on Amazon have it so I can select one particular variation - see ASIN B00H58LFCW for an example. (do this in pop up style (similarly to when creating a sale or listing fee)
6. Also add the availability to select from a certain seller on Amazon.
(do this in pop up style (similarly to when creating a sale or listing fee)
7. Update Prices with eBay API - will provide test account details
8. Set Amazon list to update every 4 Hours (6 times in 24 Hours). 7.30, 11:30, 3:30, 7:30, 11:30, 3:30,
9. Have Amazon list update eBay price (In Fees And Profits) - which in turn will recalculate my eBay and PayPal fees and provide me with a NEW and updated total profit.
10. If profits show a loss after update (due to amazon price change) automatically update my eBay price to ensure I cannot make a loss.
11. Create a New App on the Dashboard called “Auto Update Results” this will show me the results of each 4 Hour scrape and will be searchable by time and date. - The findings will tell me which products the price changed on and which of my eBay products it has updated for me. (this only needs to hold 48 hours worth of information)
12. Change the following text:
Item have been deleted from the system ------> "Item has been deleted from the system"
1 new Item have been added to the system ------> "1 new Item has been added to the system"
Item have been added to your sales history ------> "Item has been added to your sales history"
Listing fee have been added to your sales history ------> "Listing fee has been added to your sales history"
13. From the home screen with the side tab open, make the colours match as below:
When items are hovered over with the mouse (on the left in the tab)
Amazon List (Currently Yellow) Needs to be Red
Fees & Profits (Currently Orange) Needs to be Blue
Sales History (Currently Red) Needs to be Yellow
Sales Reports (Currently Orange) Need to be Green
14. change the RED border around the table, to look better with the new colour scheme & logo
6. should read "also add the ability" NOT AVAILABILITY*