Need to automate tasks between 2 of my webservers.
This is what I need:
1. scan folder on server 1 for new images. Old images will still be there, so we need to know last scan/job done
2. copy images to new folder and resize so I save space. (keep folder structure)
3. make 2 copies of images (same image but new name) and store in same folder so there are original + 2 copies (add i for copy 1 one and L for copy 2) ie. Original file is called [login to view URL] make copy called [login to view URL] and [login to view URL]
4. Move (upload) to server 2
5. install and run as cronjob daily at 07 – 10 – 13 -16 -19 -21 on server 1
6. must be php
7. secure of course so it can’t be run by others than site admin (admin must be able to run script (job) manually and specify no of days back we should execute the script for)
I have 2 servers (dedicated)
No C-panel, only command line access
Must be developed on your server as i don’t want development on my live servers.
Server 2 is "old" and can not be updated so everything must be done on server 1