Looking for a software developer or team who will be able to develop the frontend and backend development and create a similar platform like [url removed, login to view] or www.paxful.com. It is a P2P marketplace for Bitcoin.
The platform is a P2P (person 2 person marketplace bitcoin for money platform) it is where people meet in person and exchange bitcoin for money or money for bitcoin in person. We want to give working people a simple, fair and secure platform for trading among each other.
Here is what needs to be done
· Bitcoin web wallet. Important parts are: generate bitcoin addresses for users, send out payments, receive payments and confirm transaction after n confirmations. All at the same time properly handle users balances.
· Create offers/ads. When you have basic flow of users bitcoin wallets in hand, it's time to move into marketplace part. First part is the offer creation. What are the rules here like hard-coded payment methods (we went step further and allow users to dynamically create new payment methods), payment window time, BTC price margin, offer visiblity to users? etc etc... Additionally have all the CRUD (create,read,update,delete) operations for the offer and all the business logic like updating price every 10 minutes, activation, deactivation etc...
· Now comes the trading part - start trade, mark trade as paid, complete trade, auto-cancel trade, cancel trade by user, dispute trade, leave feedback. For all these trade actions the business logic has to be extremely well thought through and code written well with all edge cases taken into account. Otherwise you can end up with adding balance twice, deleting accidently records or simply break database schema.
· Trade live chat - Not a small part, considering that you need file upload here, moderator messages in case of dispute and anything else you see there.
· Feedback system is another part. Would you make it different? How complex would that be then? We have different feedback approach - feedback can be left for every completed trade and also a reply can be left. In case dispute a loser can't leave feedback.
· Reporting capabilities for any historical data/actions - users completed trades, activity ledger, transactions ledger, generated bitcoin addresses and any other historical data you need to output.
· Backend admin for website health - bitcoin balance in bitcoin cores, users balances, active trades, history, anything you can think of you want to see in real time.
All these above points are only specifically about bitcoin peer to peer marketplace. I'm not mentioning anything about proper enterprise software plus secure website development - unit tests, replication, disaster recovery, build automation, backups, validations, protection against all kinds of website attacks and so on.
34 freelancers are bidding on average $17589 for this job
Hi, I’m a Web Designer & Developer I’m based in Oxford. Your project seems interesting and I do have the required skills. I've done something similar recently, will be happy to share.