I need a PHP prototype at the beginning, then if working i would like to use it for my company
and develop it using a PHP framework like Laravel. But at the beginning i need a PHP demo.
1) Upload document pdf ord doc(that has to be converted to pdf)
2) Fill a generic form with
- one or more signers Name and email
3) Edit the PDF document and add fields to it (similar to [login to view URL])
- Signing fields with placeholders/ Text fields with placeholders /
- Extablish if required(default required)
- Extablish who has to sign or complete the field with a dropdown
You can also resize the window where the user has to write.
Save the template
4) Send via mail and the user receive the link to sign the document, with a token
(NO need of a token
5) The user that receive the mail will see:
The numbers of fields that has to sign on the bottom (fixed)
Only the fields that has to sign with a yellow background
Red borders on the bottom and an asterisk if required
The text will fit inside the cell if longer will be resized.
If the user use the desktop, can sign using the mouse.
When the user click the save button, the number of required fields will be checked. If Ok
the document with filled fields will be saved in a folder.
This is the prototype i need. Later on if working will make the full project for me and my customers.
49 freelancers are bidding on average €612 for this job
Hello, I can make custom PHP based for customers to sign PDF on their smartphone & the desktop as per your given brief on project post. Let me know when you available to discuss more in detailed. Regards Rina
hello , i have done similar work so i will implement it perfectly , please get in touch so we can discuss in detail it will be my pleasure to assist you Thanks