This project received 108 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $2512 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$3000 - $5000 USD
Our product, Parkit, is a bike parking system. Parkit is composed of the following:
- Access-control to open doors
- Card reader to read member's cards
- Touchscreen instructions for parking
- Backend database and communications program
NEED: Someone who can help with the backend, written in MySQL & .NET. We need someone to help create new modules, QA test, and provide ongoing maintenance.
- Camera integration (kiosk, room) : We have activity logs of each door entry. We should have 30 second snippets before and after each entry that can be accessed on demand in text or email.
- RFID integration : Bikes will have RFID stickers. RFID towers will be located to recognize 2 zones (que / parked) recording which bikes are located at each.
- Valet bike parking integration : LED light indicators? : Combining RFID integration, we will park bikes for clients. We want a way to know where each bike is located, so when the client picks up their bike, we know where it is.
- Audit integration : For the self-service bike parking rooms, we have staff go by weekly to audit the station. This ensures that only authorized bikes are parked. We need to complete a module we started that easily allows an audit quickly.
- Third-party integration: We want to consider using third-party companies to provide live ID verification, service tickets, and customer service reps. Propose the proper solution.
WOULD BE NICE : If you also know hardware / firmware as well.
If you are serious about this project, you will message me the following:
FIRST LINE: MY PROPOSAL - Put this first on your response so I know you are not simply copy paste on me!
- Cost (per deliverable, annual maintenance)
- Plan (how you see each deliverable execution)
- Experience (related projects)
Please provide relevant experience for working with us. Thank you, I hope you join our team!
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online