1. Each Activity must have a ListView to present items. Selecting an item from the ListView must show detailed information about the item selected.
2. Each activity must have at least 1 progress bar and at least 1 button.
3. Each activity must have at least 1 edit text with appropriate text input method and at least 1 Toast, Snackbar, and custom dialog notification.
4. The software must have 1 different activity written by each person in your group. The activity must be accessible by selecting a graphical icon from a Toolbar.
5. Each Activity must use a fragment somewhere in its graphical interface.
6. Each activity must have a help menu item that displays a dialog with the author’s name, Activity version number, and instructions for how to use the interface.
7. There must be at least 1 other language supported by your Activity. If you are not bilingual, then you must support both British and American English (words like colour, color, neighbour, neighbor, etc). If you know a language other than English, then you can support that language in your application and don’t need to support American English.
8. The items listed in the ListView must be stored by the application so that appear the next time the application is launched. The user must be able to add and delete items, which would then also be stored in a database.
9. Each activity must use an AsyncTask to retrieve data from an http server.
10. Each activity must use SharedPreferences to save something about the application for use the next time the application is launched.
11. All activities must be integrated into a single working application, on a single device or emulator.
12. The interfaces must look professional, with GUI elements properly laid out and aligned.
13. The functions and variables you write must be properly documented using JavaDoc comments.