ABOUT REIZ TECH
More than 200 REIZ TECH professionals develop individual software solutions by using different technologies in various industries around the world. This requires highly qualified specialists and extensive technological experience. We believe that the power of cooperation and the infinite potential of the individual is the key to success.
CLIENT AND PROJECT
ABOUT THE ROLE
Currently we are looking for a PHP Back-End Developer to join our Scrum team as a contractor on T&M basis.
As a team member you will work in a well-established backend development environment and join our existing colleagues. You will be trusted with new functionality implementation from the product perspective and in case it becomes a challenge, it will be solved in no time with all the project team's help. If backend development is not the only interest of yours, further cross-competence contribution is very much welcome.
We constantly look for a continuous improvement opportunities in many project's areas, where your input and initiative will be heard and valued. Our focus is to have a structured, defined and clear way of working, as well as delivering implementations that follow modern approaches.
ABOUT THE CLIENT
Our client is from Lithuania and has a wide network of sport clubs
ABOUT THE PROJECT
The project focus on development of a self- service portal to manage information related with club members, locations and trainers. Portal development activities includes set up invoice management module to help company to automate invoice preparation and its distribution to members activities.
- Creating specialized web technology based solutions.
- Optimize backend processes.
- Support in the project's cloud infrastructure architecture and implementation.
- Extensive experience in backend development using PHP and Symfony Framework.
- Model View Controller (MVC) architecture knowledge is required.
- Experience with integrating production backend services that contain business logic.
- Knowledge and experience building REST APIs and API-centric components.
- Experience defining APIs with Swagger.
- Knowledge of automated testing principles, with hands-on experience.
- Experience of working in process & procedure based work environments (Agile Scrum), following coding and documentation standards.
- Ability to work independently.
- English skills (B2 and higher level) both written and verbal.
- Experience with Cloud-based services and technologies, specifically with Microsoft Azure services.
- Demonstration of expertise in Logic Apps, building dynamic environments using various Azure services.
- Opportunity to grow on a horizontal career path.
- Internal trainings, workshops, certification.
- Knowledge sharing sessions, team-buildings, learning lunches.
- Mentorship program.
- Flexible working hours.
- Opportunity to work from home.
- Kart racing activities, yoga classes.
- We will only contact selected candidates.
- Work from anywhere.
- Contract only (T&M).