The ideal candidate will quickly understand and efficiently write PHP in a timely and scalable way in order to improve an existing code-base. This candidate will need to have an exceptional understanding of 3rd party integrations, and eye for detail and be able to stand back and look/analyse the big picture. This is an ongoing position where you will be part of a team in a fast moving start-up environment.
• Self-managed to meet KPI’s
• Understand and analyse existing code bases
• Write clean, well-designed code
• Troubleshoot and test core product software to ensure strong optimization
• Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle
• Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field
• Experience in software development
• Passion for best design and coding practices
• Strong knowledge of integrations, relational databases, tools and PHP skills
Our website: www . 152hq . com
You will be given a test task to perform.
Your deliverables to understand your management skills will be:-
- Provide time and cost estimate
- Provide scope to match your estimite
- Provide KPI's to measure your progress against scope and cost
Test task:- Modify existing template from side menu to a 2 level horizontal menu. (Menu needs to be responsive for all screen sizes)
Please submit your rate only for this project (It does not have to match the cost range set by this project) We will contact you with full scope of test once we have checked your references.