I need to develop a transportation cart that is 16" x 24"L to transport 15 container that are 12" x 24" x 4" H (they stack the container 3 high)
* The cart needs to have adjustable shelves on one inch centers
* The shelves need to support up to 60lb each
* There should be one fixed lower shelf that is 2" about the height of the casters and 4 adjustable shelves above the fixed shelf
* The cart height would be 72" including the height of the caster with the highest shelf position at 60" off the floor
* The casters on the cart should be a plate style caster with a 5" wheel
* All 4 casters should be swivel style with brakes
* The cart needs to have sides on the hold the stacks of the customers containers
* The sides of the cart need to allow air to flow freely around the containers. Some type of open mesh or
* The customer will load the containers on to the cart from the 16" end. The other 16" end of the cart should also have the wire mesh panels to contain the containers.
* The materials of construction should be 304 Stainless with a #4 finish
* There will be a second cart design that is 31" W x 24" x 72"H which will have a divider separating two columns of containers.