I require a professional development team with +10 skill level in mobile applications to upgrade phase 2 of product development for the iPhone and Android platforms.
The app is currently live in the app store and play store therefore phase 2 is essentially enhancements to the current product.
Key requirements are:
1. Develop a broadcast message system to allow messages to be sent by admin from backend to end users in the app. Notification bar will appear at the bottom of the screen or as an icon at the top. Global broadcast should be available to admin not individual but must have ability to localise the messages from backend, eg. messages in Sydney should not be received in Perth, etc.
2. Referral system needs to be developed. Currently, a FB SDK feature has been implemented in the app to invite friends to the app. I would like for a referral system to be created so that when a 'successful' referral signs up to the app, a credit is applied to the referrer - 10 credits allows for a product to be redeemed at a pre-subscribed vendor of choice, eg. 10 = 1 free drink. When redeeming within the app, the user is 'emailed' a voucher to be presented for that free drink. The backend allows for the pre-subscribed vendors details to be entered.
3. Splash screen, FB login screen and Website logo - needs to be updated to a new logo/overlay image that will be provided.
4. Change in profile screens look/feel - the 5 selection buttons within the 2 profile screens need to be amended to a flat look in line with iOS9 release. Flat buttons and a more up to date look and feel is required - a more polished approach. (A team with a top graphic designer will be looked upon favourably for this project)
5. Rating screen - A message should pop up periodically to rate the app. Selecting rate should take you to the app store, Ask later should pop up again in the future, No I dont want to rate should stop the pop-up.
6. Share screen - Currently the apps have a share feature for facebook and twitter. That needs to replaced with a screen to allow for sharing over FB, Twitter, Instagram, WhatsApp, Email and SMS. Example to be provided.
7. Notifications/Buzz feature - Notifies activities of another user by a buzz to the device. Nudge feature similiar to MSN chat app needs to be implemented so a user can nudge the other user.
8. Distance based search feature - Screen needs to show distance of users in proximity and allow to be searchable within 30km radius.
9. Help screens - Need 9-10 help screens, initial setup of app settings through to minimal visuals to learn to use the app. Skip feature can be selected to goto FB sign in screen. See Periscope initial screens to understand requirement.
10. Upgrade basic chat environment to be just like 'wechat'.
11. Basic analytics of results needed. Eg. Usage of app locations, users, interactions, etc.
12. Compliance to recently released iOS9 brief is required. Connection of apps to HTTPS protocol etc.
13. Update existing one page website to a more fresh look and feel. A more polished approach from a graphic designer is required to complete this requirement. Refer to [url removed, login to view] for example.
14. Integration of Yozio API to iPhone and Android apps as well as the webpage and backend. Refer to [url removed, login to view] for further information on API's.
Please outline your experience in mobile projects and provide examples of your work within the past 3 months. I would prefer a team that has had experience in delivering a well polished product and that is currently LIVE on the app stores for review.
As a requirement, please outline your payment structure in your bid. I'd prefer a team of 4 or more people to develop phase 2: A Project Manager, iPhone Lead, Android Lead, WebServices Lead and a professional graphic designer.
I look forward to reviewing all bids. The successful applicant will be notified in 2 working days from the project freeze.
Clarification to item 10 - Upgrade basic chat environment to 'wechat' feel.
- User image needs to be applied next to chat bubble during chat conversation
- Age of user needs to be applied to chat screen window
Clarification to item 2 - an option needs to be made available within the app menu called 'Event' then a code will need to be entered to segment the users to a closed user group. This code is generated through vendor management module in the backend and is aligned directly to item 2.
Requirement: The successful bidders whom have extensive experience in Geo-fencing technologies will be looked upon favourably.
Item 1 will be need to display some broadcast messages based on geo-fencing parameters that have been set.
Item 15 - A pop screen needs to be implemented in the iPhone and Android app intermittently asking for user to 'Like us on Facebook'. If user selects screen, then it should like the app's facebook page.