Many non-profit organizations raise money by having a gala or pageant event. The object is to sell ad spaces to sponsors (full page, half page, quarter page, 1/8 page, or business card). Here is an example of selling ad spaces ([login to view URL]). Once a sponsor buys an ad space, they will upload the ad, pay for the ad, and the ad will be placed in the souvenir journal. See an example of a souvenir journal ([login to view URL]).
The app needs to do the following (Summary):
1. Manage customer information
2. Manage Souvenir Journal project information. (A customer can have many souvenir journal projects)
3. Manage users (A project can have many users and access levels)
4. Manage Contest (A project can have many contest - tracking to see who sells the most ad spaces)
5. Manage Sponsors (A sponsor will select the contest to buy an ad space, upload ad, pay fee)
6. Connect and manage Paypal for collection of ad space fees
7. Develop area for project manager to design/upload front cover, front inside cover, misc documents, back inside code, backcover
8. Produce sourvenier journal for online view or pdf download
9. Reports, queries, project statistics, financial records, etc.