We are developing a web based messaging system; a clone between Facebook and a regular email service.
For this, we are looking for experienced PHP/MySQL developers to create the solution. The freelancer must also do the design (we can supply references to third party designs that is similar to what we want). The design does NOT have to be fully responsive, but must be done after the 1170 grid. It's ok to use Bootstrap as a CSS framework, but not with the original styles (they look like sh*t).
So! The overall requirements for the solution are:
- No Cookies (only sessions)
- No Flash
- 2 Factor Authentication
- No logging/storing of IP addresses
For the features, here's a list:
- Let user find other users by searching by username. Beeing able to add (by sending friend request), edit (creating internal notes for the contact) or delete contacts.
We also want to have a Facebook-like sidebar on the right that shows the user which contacts are online. This must be togglable.
- Let users be able to chat 1to1 with their contacts. Also, let users be able to create chat rooms for chatting with multiple contacts at once.
- As said. Let the user send an email to a regular email address.
- By defult there should be 3 messages folders. Inbox, sent and saved. In addition to these, users should be able to create their own folders.
When a user signs up, he/she must create a username and a password. In addition, he/she must create a 6 digits numeric PIN code. When logging in, both password and PIN code must be validated.
Also, when user deletes something, it has to be removed permanently and completely; not just setting a boolean to 0 or 1 to "hide" it. Delete means 100% gone.
The user must be able to delete messages after they have been sent; like an "undo"-function. Also, the user is able to set a timer for when the sent message should be deleted (in days, hours, minutes, seconds etc).
Payout will be done after the project is completed, tested and deployed. Freelancer MUST give a demo of the application before any payment is released.
Failure to follow these requirements, and/or having security holes in the code, will result in no payment! We reserve the right to have the application code reviewed by third party professionals before releasing the payment.
We need serious coders that has serious experience, not people having it as a hobby. For more details about the project, please contact us through the chat.
Thank you and happy bidding.