We are looking for a part-time web developer. This role will be directly reporting to the Web & E-commerce Manager supporting multiple corporate websites. We have a handful of long-term projects that we are looking for support on.
We are seeking an independent contractor who can commit to 20 hours per week at our Austin office Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday.
• Custom development on WordPress Themes & Plugins
• E-commerce & Lead Attribution with Google Tag Manager & Google Analytics
• Ability to reverse engineering legacy code and modify it to meet current needs
• Optimize websites for speed performance based on best-practices
• Testing & QA
• Eye for detail (extreme attention to all details)
• Proficiency in Html/CSS generated by hand
• Familiarity with WordPress and WordPress development
• Proficient with php sessions, WordPress sessions and passing data via cookies
• Must know how to pass data between website and Google via DataLayer
• Familiarity with REST APIs
• 1 to 3 years of work experience programming Html/CSS/PHP/JS
• A Bachelor's degree or attaining a degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Graphic Design desired, but also open to related disciplines.
• Detail oriented (must QA your own work!)
• Must care about User Experience and always be thinking in terms of how the user interacts/interprets what is on screen
• Must be able to take direction and execute based on that direction
• Must be curious and always looking to learn
• Exceptional time management and organizational skills with the ability to shift gears quickly and wear multiple hats.