This is not a new module but enhancing the current modules functionality.
Issue Description: Back office multiple currency per Brand / Manufacturer
We have multiple suppliers from different regions, and we need to accommodate the prices and fluctuations in the exchange rates.
So we need to be able to enter the products in the manufacturer price, then product prices to be updated to the default shop currency.
Steps for Development:
1. DB_products (old_product) table, add column named (office_price)
2. DB_Manufacturers (old_manufacturer) table, add column named (currency_id)
3. In Manufacturers Admin, add drop down list to select default brand currency.
4. In the product entry page, display the field office_price, disable the default price field, default price field will be updated by javasceript once office_price is entered.
5. Cron task to update default prices from office_price based on the updated exchange rate.
6. Products import module will only take the price, cron task should have a condition if the price is populated but not the office price; to consider the price as office price and to swap the values (using same condition for the price update functionality).