Delphi 2007 fully working code example that connects to a Prestashop site and:
1) Downloads the product list
2) Download a single product record
3) Creates a new product on Prestashop from example data on Delphi app
4) Updates a product on Prestashop from the Product ID and example data on the Delphi app
5) Deletes a product on Prestashop from the Product ID known to the Delphi app
For the communications must use Indy; to use a different library we must approve it first.
The communication with a Prestshop site must be done using the Prestashop REST API
8 freelancers are bidding on average €164 for this job
Dear Sir! I make Update Prestashop products from Delphi 2007 ++ This is my job. I'm ready to begin now. Pm for me. Please check my reviews and profile https://www.freelancer.com/u/ProfSoftStudio.html
Hello Sir, I have read your project description,and understood it.I can do your project very efficiently. Kindly initiate chat to discuss more about the project. Regards POULAMI
Hi i read the description and i see no problem in this project. I can connect to the REST server and the rest is [login to view URL] here if you want to talk about it.